Friday, May 17, 2013

Fresh


So, some of you may know me from my other blog, Becca's list of Blasphemy, and if you have come over from there, thanks for making the commute. Clicking those buttons is difficult I know. (seriously thanks). This  blog is going to be different than my other one, where I just basically rant on things that matter to me, or thoughts that cross my mind. This one will center around my thoughts and feelings on books or movies that I've enjoyed, or hated. I plan on doing one of these posts once a week (as well as keeping list of Blasphemy going once a week---which I've been failing at) so if I fail at my dead line for this blog too, don't be surprised.

So basically this blog is going to be my own informal book or movie reviews, and expect tangents and rambling and ranting as well, as that is what I do primarily. This is a fresh start for me, a chance to do something a little different with my time and thoughts. My first legitimate post on this blog will be coming soon, I promise, so stay tuned.

Thanks!!

xoxoxo
Becca

P.S. if at any time you want to suggest a movie or book for me to review, or a book that you think I would enjoy reading, please feel free to do so. I love hearing about new things like that, and am always hungry for another book to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment